Thursday 18 November 2010

Production: Music

Throughout the filming and editing processes I've been looking for the right music to use in the film, in my free time. I've been searching YouTube, Last.fm, MySpace and other sites for musicians with music to fit the film, who would allow us to use their music.

I came across a musician with the user name Miika153 on YouTube who has given other people permission to use his work in their projects. I've sent him a message in the hopes of getting confirmation of permission, and evidence to show the permission.

These are the three pieces of music that I thought would work well in different parts of the short film. Obviously we wouldn't use the whole of each of the pieces, but we'd make it flow well so that it fitted with the film. Miika153 has disabled embedding, so I can't put the videos into the blog post, but these are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqo1qT6ry18


UPDATE:
I've received permission from Miika153:



No comments:

Post a Comment